Day 210

July 29, 2010

Went to the big supermarket today. I prefer my little market across the street. I get lost in the big one, an hour flies by, and then I end up paying a fortune at the register. I fall for all the 'great' offers.



Anonymous –   – (July 30, 2010 at 12:32 AM)  

Wonderful perspectives on these shots. Looks like you aren't shy to take your camera within store ;)

Lucky7  – (July 31, 2010 at 10:32 AM)  

More probably she didn't think there was problems...... Eheh

Vanessa Wolfram  – (August 1, 2010 at 5:27 AM)  

Grocery store pictures are fun! I have yet to try it out :)

solveig  – (August 7, 2010 at 2:18 PM)  

hehe I am actually rather nervous taking photos in places like a big supermarket. I took the camera out when I thought no one was looking (also to get a clean shot) and as soon as I saw an employee I stuffed the camera in my bag. Don't know what I was so nervous about, don't think there is a law against taking photos in there. But I imagined a security guard coming up to me asking me questions and I had even made up a story about 'quality control' hehehehe :D I know, crazy!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP