Day 105

April 15, 2010

I've never been much of a salad person but Luca gets cranky if he doesn't get his vegs for a few days. I must admit though that I feel really good after after eating a dinner of (almost) only vegetables and fruit, especially after a few days of lots of heavy food.
It's obvious that I prepared this bowl because I've added so many things to hide the actual salad.

Levi  – (April 22, 2010 at 1:21 AM)  

This is a great closeup. I'm hungry.

Claire  – (April 22, 2010 at 9:44 PM)  

That looks yummy! Think a lot about you this past few days because you're the only icelander i "know" ecxept Bjork (of course!) Hope all is ok for your family.

solveig  – (May 4, 2010 at 2:24 AM)  

Thank you for the concern Claire. My family is fine. I think that only those living very near the eruption have been affected directly, mostly by ash fall. The others share the annoyance of flight cancellations with the rest of the world :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP