Day 96

April 6, 2010

I really love good wine, lucky me that I moved to Italy! I have a thing for the corks as well. We have a big fish bowl on the kitchen table where we throw the corks from every opened bottle. So far we have a pretty nice collection.

Lucky7  – (April 8, 2010 at 11:55 PM)  

Super super coooool the cork with written PASQUA! perfect warm colors!

Cheryl Kohan  – (April 9, 2010 at 12:25 AM)  

This is a great photo, Solveig. I love it. You can practically feel the cork's texture. I've got hundreds of cork, too, but they're all in a big basket. I keep meaning to find something made of glass to put them in but just haven't, yet.

solveig  – (April 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM)  

Thanx :)
I can recommend putting them in a big glass bowl, it looks very nice. I also had the idea to glue them together and make a note board or something.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP