Day 115

April 25, 2010

Happy (belated)16th Birthday to my 'baby' sister! (See you next week! yay!)

This Sunday was a lovely sunny day. Luca and I rode our bicycles down town and had lunch outside. Then we hurried back home to meet up with friends and headed to a nearby castle to catch the last day of a beautiful tulip exhibition.

I was a bit annoyed with Luca because he spent the first half an hour like this:




I got so many beautiful flower shots so I would like to make a collage when I find the time. For now I'll just post one photo.

Anonymous –   – (May 5, 2010 at 9:12 PM)  

takk fyrir (seina) afmæliskveðju kjúdí!
hlakka til að hitta þig líka músí!!
besta leiðin til að venja kærasta af því að vera í símanum er að finna fyrir hann annað áhugamál! til dæmis bodsja! ;)
-andrea

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP