Day 124

May 4, 2010

It's still raining. Just before midnight and I still didn't have the photo. I was fiddling around with the chess board, trying to get some kind of a 'checkmate' shot. I explained this to Luca when he walked in and he started rearranging the pieces. At first it annoyed me that he wasn't putting the pieces neatly on the squares but then this turned out. I think it's a pretty cool idea.

'THE KING IS DEAD'

(can you spot the grieving widow, the authorities and the spectators?)



J.  – (May 6, 2010 at 6:34 PM)  

HA! Great idea!
YAY LUCA! That's too cute :)

Anonymous –   – (May 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM)  

morðgáta í myndinni :O
dömm dömm dömm dömmmmmmm,,,,
-ég ;)

Cheryl Kohan  – (May 7, 2010 at 3:41 AM)  

Very, very clever!! I most certainly can see the entire scenario. Good job. (And I must comment that I notice that "happy faces" are a universal language...that is so cool!) :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP