Day 131

May 11, 2010

I spent the day with my paternal grandmother. I think she is such an elegant lady (almost 82).

I'm trying to decide if I like better the portrait or landscape version.





I totally heart her awesome living room furniture, doesn't have just the greatest details.

way outnumbered  – (May 20, 2010 at 9:13 PM)  

I like the landscape...although my first thought was the portrait...but when looking at the landscape version the small bit of surroundings give me a sense of who she is better~ Either one is Beautiful~

Cheryl Kohan  – (May 24, 2010 at 10:49 PM)  

Your grandmother is indeed elegant and does not look her age, at all! I like the portrait because it is full length and really makes that beautiful chair a focal point.

I'm trying to catch up on blog reading so am off to look at more of your photos! I get so far behind when I'm traveling.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP