Days 274-280

October 1-7, 2010

Day 280
My pretty sunglasses


Day 279
The workers made a hole in the wall and they found this weird guy inside.

October 1-7, 2010

Day 278
A bucket of beer to cheer up the day.


Day 277
When kids start preschool here in Italy, they're supposed to bring specific checkered bags with their names on. When my friend told me that she was going to use a felt tip pen I begged her to let me embroider it.


Day 276
Got some yummy homemade jams from Nonna Ines today.


Day 275
This tube is very important to me. It means that I'll be able to put the washing machine exactly where I wanted. The plumber wasn't sure about the draining at first.


Day 274
One good thing about the changing seasons is lighting candles and cozy up at home with a good book and a glass of wine.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP