Day 32

I took the grand total of ONE photo the first of February. It was such a long and annoying day. 18 hours of travel due to delays and finally cancellation of my second flight. Plus my bag got left behind in London and will not be delivered until tomorrow afternoon, grrrrr.

Levi  – (February 2, 2010 at 7:49 PM)  

Did they scan your body with the new scanner.

J.  – (February 2, 2010 at 10:44 PM)  

But that one shot pretty much sums up your day!
(unfortunately! *grin*)

solveig  – (February 2, 2010 at 11:47 PM)  

haha fortunately I didn't have to have the body scan :D
And yes that pretty much sums up the day, I stared at that thing for hours :/

Cheryl Kohan  – (February 3, 2010 at 4:31 PM)  

That is precisely why I do not like to fly and I am sorry you had a yukky day. There is nothing fun about being stranded in an airport. Great picture, tho!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP