Day 43

Today my 85mm lens finally arrived (thank you Luca), yay! And the sun was shining, double yay! And I had the day off, triple yay! So obviously I went out to test the new lens.
I love it! (These are all straight out of the camera, no photoshopping today)

It's great for making cool bokeh




and shallow DOF




The sky was a pretty blue




and I think that spring is hiding somewhere just waiting to burst out



I may or may not have a thing for pretty balconies

solveig  – (February 12, 2010 at 9:59 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucky7  – (February 12, 2010 at 10:55 PM)  

Ciao bellissime photo con la tua bella nuova lente! Il nocciolo è veramente stupendo! ti consiglio per l'appunto questo forum http://www.canonclubitalia.com/public/forum/forums.html
proprio per i possessori canon e accessori canon
così da poter sfruttare al meglio la tua Fotocamera!

way outnumbered  – (February 12, 2010 at 11:44 PM)  

I'm craving that lovely DOF with that lens!! Enjoy your new toy!

amson  – (February 13, 2010 at 12:08 PM)  

You are certainly working wonders with that lens. I especially love the photos of the railings.

Cheryl Kohan  – (February 14, 2010 at 6:11 AM)  

These are fabulous photos! That's some lens...if these are examples of your first efforts, I can hardly wait to see what you can do when you actually learn about it - ha! Good job!

Levi  – (February 14, 2010 at 6:46 PM)  

I love the gate pictures - am partial to gates like your possible balcony "thing." Nice lens. Nice photos.

~Susie~  – (February 14, 2010 at 8:23 PM)  

I just love the pictures of the gate, great dof. Overall nice photos!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP