Day 39

Poor Luca has been sick so I brought back a little present from the supermarket. The man-flu really brings out the inner 5 year old ;)
I think the idea for today's shot was good but neither of us had the patience to execute it really well. I don't like the shadows and I would have liked to use a quicker shutter speed.
Oh well, I'm off to watch Big Bang Theory with the patience.


janjan0000  – (February 9, 2010 at 2:59 AM)  

I think it still looks really cool!
It looks like it's shooting confetti :)

Cheryl Kohan  – (February 9, 2010 at 6:41 AM)  

That is an AWESOME shot (pun intended)! :-)

solveig  – (February 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM)  

Thanx girls! And actually it IS shooting confetti. They are pretty big on the confetti here at carnival season :D

Lucky7  – (February 10, 2010 at 10:00 PM)  

Me me me I'm the assistent! I shoot in the right moment!... You can't image how much it is difficult to catch a shoot like this, you can try 100 times and it always a bit before, a bit after! THIS ONE IS PERFECT !!! REALLY FUNNY !!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP