Day 58

I've been wanting to photograph the river Po and night-time for a while. This evening on my back home I parked in a side street and went out on the bridge to try a few long exposure shot.
I might try it from the next bridge another time, I think it might be prettier without that blue neon sign.

Unknown  – (February 28, 2010 at 4:44 AM)  

i don't know -- i like the blue light -- especially with the reflection. nice night shot.

way outnumbered  – (February 28, 2010 at 5:16 AM)  

I like the blue...it adds an extra dimension...although I'd love to see any other angle you would do...this one is brilliant!

Anita  – (February 28, 2010 at 2:45 PM)  

Great reflection and lovely composition!

~Susie~  – (February 28, 2010 at 3:45 PM)  

What a great photo!! I love the view!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP