Day 59

February 28

I had a very lovely Sunday. Luca and I took his parents to one of our favorite Sunday lunch places. There is a place here in Torino called Eataly, that is a kind of a mix of a huge indoor market and a restaurant. You can find the best Italian food products and great variety of fresh fish, meat cheese and vegetables.
In the basement you can choose from a great collection of wine and beer bottles. The beer comes from all over the world and Luca likes that part of the shop, although I prefer the wine selection :)

I wish that I had had more time for these shots but there was a crowd of people down there so I just had to grab the moment and snap when there was nobody in the frame.



Sunmallia  – (March 3, 2010 at 3:27 AM)  

Wow This place looks amazing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP