Back online

I'm back, yay! My mom and sister went back home today, boo! I miss them already.

We had such a great time in the mountains. My sister and I went skiing and mom got a long deserved break, although she did have a nasty cold the whole time. I hope she isn't suffering on the airplane right now.
I found time to pick up the camera every day and I have made 6 new posts here under with photos from the last few days (one blackberry photo).
Tomorrow I'm finally gonna catch up with all my blogger and flickr buddies :)

Cheryl Kohan  – (February 24, 2010 at 5:02 AM)  

Welcome back! So glad you had such a good time with your mom and your sister. They will miss you, too.

Claire  – (February 24, 2010 at 9:27 PM)  

You're lucky to went skiing with your family. It looks a great place. Welcome back!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP