Day 48

My mom and my little sister are here! Yay it's so great to have them here :) Today I was very busy, I was working all day then I hurried to the airport to pick them up and then we went out for a dinner with Luca's family. So it was a lovely day but very little time for photos.

My mom suggested getting a shot of the gas flame while we were boiling water for some tea.




And this is part of the carnival decoration at the restaurant.




My little sister is getting very interested in photography. I was teaching her a little how to use manual mode and here is a nice shot taken by my lil sis Andrea :)




For the next few days I will be in the mountains skiing so I might not be able to post every day but I will try my best to take photos every day and catch up with the posting when I can.

Cheryl Kohan  – (February 18, 2010 at 3:11 AM)  

Looks like a talent for photography runs in the family. Congrats to your sister on her first published photo. It's great. I like the way your mother thinks :-)
Have fun skiing!

Levi  – (February 18, 2010 at 5:49 PM)  

Love all three of these shots. Tell Andrea to ask *you* to buy her a camera. ;-)

I could not get close enough to my stove because of the dirt stuck to it.

amson  – (February 19, 2010 at 10:09 PM)  

How wonderful to be able to teach your little sister. The photo is very good.

Anonymous –   – (February 24, 2010 at 9:58 PM)  

aww, thanks for all the nice comments above ;) ;* *hugesmile*
Takk sólveig fyrir að setja þessa mynd inná ;) kiss kiss ;*

-andrea

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP