Day 38

Went skiing today, the weather was amazing. I didn't carry my camera up there but I took 5 or 6 photos with my blackberry storm and made this panorama in photoshop. Teehee I have a thing for panoramas at the moment, and I love photoshop :D

Anita  – (February 8, 2010 at 1:08 AM)  

Stunning view! Panoramic shots are so dramatic! Someday I might have a go at skiing!

Florence Lee  – (February 8, 2010 at 8:55 AM)  

Great panorama - really conveys a sense of how the view is from the mountain! I love skiing too although I've never done it in Europe :)

Levi  – (February 8, 2010 at 6:41 PM)  

Cold looking and funny that you put it all together. I need photoshop though some say that's cheating. this is a great shot.

solveig  – (February 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM)  

Thanx all! I just love skiing, half of the fun is watching the beautiful view :D

I guess photoshop is bit like cheating but there are so many things you can do with photoshop that you can´t really capture the traditional way so I like to look at it as a different kind of art-form :)

Anonymous –   – (February 9, 2010 at 8:14 PM)  

vá flott!! hvaða túba er þetta í brekkunni?
-andrea

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP