Day 37

I was catching up with my best girls today and my friend Erin has this amazing view over Torino. There are a million things wrong with this picture but I was being very unsociable standing alone on the balcony taking photos so I just snapped a few and hurried back inside. Plus I had already spent half of the afternoon photographing their super cute kids. I wonder how long until everybody starts to resent my new hobby?

~Susie~  – (February 6, 2010 at 10:15 PM)  

What a great view :))) My friends are a bit tired of me and my hobby *s*

Anonymous –   – (February 8, 2010 at 8:10 AM)  

I love that star?/airplane? that you've caught right in the centre. My friends are also starting to get annoyed that everything we do seems to come with the ulterior motive of getting a photo for the day!

Unknown  – (February 9, 2010 at 2:02 AM)  

Photos for gifts will get you the free pass to keep shooting. Gorgeous shot. You spend time in some pretty remarkable places.

solveig  – (February 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

Thanx all!
oh yes photo gifting is a great idea :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP