Day 44

I'm a little behind with the weekend's photo's. Saturday I went up to the mountains with 3 of my friends, we had a really nice lunch and the weather was fantastic.



Levi  – (February 15, 2010 at 7:32 PM)  

Beautiful countryside and photos. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous –   – (February 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM)  

vá er þetta þar sem við verðum?
ég hlakka til að hitta þig á MORGUN¨!!!
kveðja litla rúsínu systir sem mun koma með nammi og meira nammi og afmælisgjafir handa prinsessunni sinni :) ;) ;* <3

Lucky7  – (February 18, 2010 at 9:36 PM)  

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!
Honey, the last photo is great, amazin' idea,
cool, perfect, it really give the idea of far away, full of snow, perfect on a wood wall !!!
One of your best creation, sorry I saw it only now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown  – (February 22, 2010 at 4:19 AM)  

I love love love that last shot - really beautiful.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP