Day 47

So today was the first day since I started the project that I found myself at 11pm without having though about today's photo. I was going to do an easy one, the cover of my new notebook or something, but Luca reminded me that I don't have any portraits in my project and I really need to work on that. Luca volunteered although he is still a little sick. So here is the first one, I need a lot of practice.

Cheryl Kohan  – (February 17, 2010 at 3:16 AM)  

I think this is a wonderful photo, solveig! I love the black/white color and the composition is excellent. I agree with Anita...Luca is a very nice model :-)

Unknown  – (February 17, 2010 at 3:35 AM)  

a striking portrait, and a wonderful book -- i just finished it a few weeks back.

solveig  – (February 17, 2010 at 12:12 PM)  

Thanx girls! I´m lucky to have Luca, he is so photogenic, even when he´s sick and tired he manages to look great :)

oh and I love that book too, it was a Valentine´s present from Luca :)

Anonymous –   – (February 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM)  

luca flottur ;) vid erum batterislausar i London. hringjum um leid og ver finnum sima ;) a Gatvick!
astarkvedjur = mamma krusikrutt og andrea snusisnutt ;)

way outnumbered  – (February 17, 2010 at 2:55 PM)  

I think your portrait is great....lovely depth of field~

Lisa  – (February 17, 2010 at 4:50 PM)  

I think it is a beautiful portrait. Well done. And a very handsome subject. :)

Lucky7  – (February 18, 2010 at 9:33 PM)  

Thanks Solveig that you made me so beautiful.
I love the color and contrast of this portrait!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP