January mosaic

I finally made a mosaic for January. I'm thinking 12 of these, maybe bound in a booklet, would make a nice memory of this project :)

Levi  – (February 5, 2010 at 9:20 PM)  

It's a great idea. The photos are great. Very professional.

Kristen H  – (February 5, 2010 at 9:36 PM)  

Very nice, I was just thinking that I should do one of these!

Claire  – (February 5, 2010 at 11:34 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire  – (February 5, 2010 at 11:44 PM)  

I like to make a calendar with my mosaic for next year. The childs love watch and watch again the photos. It will resume their past year.

Cheryl Kohan  – (February 7, 2010 at 11:35 PM)  

This is excellent, Solveig! The colors and patterns are beautiful. May I ask, "How did you do it?!!"

solveig  – (February 9, 2010 at 11:29 AM)  

Thanx all!

@CherylK
I used the mosaic maker from Big Huge Labs: http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
It´s online and it´s free. I could choose my Januare set from flickr so it was quick (or you can select individual photos).
Then I saved the mosaic photo on my computer, opened it in photoshop to add the text :)

@Claire
The calender idea is really great! Especially for photos of children, they change so quick :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP