Day 61

It was such a nice and warm day today. I tried to enjoy it cause they say it's gonna get colder again soon.
I opened all the windows and then I remembered my poor flowers on the balcony. Miraculously some of them managed to survive in spite of my neglect for the last few months.



I wasn't sure how the flower photos had turned out so my mind was still on photos when I was driving home around 10 pm. The moon was beautiful tonight and I totally swear that I was not driving when I shot this! I was stopped at a red light.

Levi  – (March 3, 2010 at 12:59 AM)  

Both shots are great. I got a photo of the moon the other evening too but did not post it because it was ucky! ;-) At least your photo is attractive.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP