Day 70

The sun came out today and melted all the snow, yay!
So I managed to get some photos of the pink tulips this morning. I have decided that red tulips are more photogenic :)
I didn't have any time for editing but I think it might be fun to play a little with texture with these.




Anonymous –   – (March 11, 2010 at 9:31 PM)  

flott hjá þér sólveig! og til hamingju með að vera komin á dag 70! þú ert svooo duglega *kossákinn*
-andrea

Anita  – (March 12, 2010 at 12:10 AM)  

Pretty flowers - I really like the first picture. All the flowers are coming up here now too. The daffodils will start to bloom soon and the cherry blossom will be out in a couple of weeks. Spring!

way outnumbered  – (March 12, 2010 at 2:44 AM)  

Those are beautiful as-is but I can definitely imagine the possibilities with textures added!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP