Day 87

March 28, 2010

I was feeling a bit sick this morning so I sent Luca off to ski with his dad while I slept in. When he came back this afternoon we took a little walk and then had a drink at a local bar. It's nice enough to sit outside in the evening now and there really wasn't any need for Luca's big mountain jacket, but he was being a little silly as you can see.

(the patio was lit up with blue lightbulbs, hence the blueness to the photos)



Lucky7  – (March 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM)  

don't know if she is great or the subject is incredible!?

Cheryl Kohan  – (March 29, 2010 at 12:11 AM)  

How funny! Tell Luca he's handsome even if he's making silly faces ;-)

Anonymous –   – (March 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

;) jei! náðir einni eðlilegri mynd af honum ;)
-andrea

Levi  – (March 30, 2010 at 12:36 AM)  

I'm surprised he lets you put these photos up. They are very funny and he is adorable. But then, I am an old woman. haha

solveig  – (March 30, 2010 at 3:00 PM)  

hehe Luca loves to be silly and he doesn't mind at all that I post silly photos of him online. And I believe that he knows he's cute, see first comment above :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP