Day 88

March 29, 2010

problem: long and busy day, no time for photography.

solution: grab a random item and stick it in the lightbox


This is the pirat that stands next to my stove, he lets me know when the pasta is ready...by singing and dancing, as pirats do.


Anonymous –   – (March 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM)  

næstum því 90!! svoooo dugleg systir !!!!

J.  – (March 30, 2010 at 9:23 PM)  

OMG I LOVE him!!!
I've never heard of such a thing! LOL ...
Did you purchase a lightbox or make your own?

solveig  – (March 31, 2010 at 5:39 PM)  

Thanx J.
He comes from Pylones, which is a super cute French design. I also have a princess parmesan grater from them :)

By googling, I found the US website: www.pylones-usa.com/pylones/indexpylones.php

I made my own lightbox, it's very easy. I made a little post about it here:
http://solveig365.blogspot.com/2010/01/home-made-light-box.html

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP