Day 82

March 23, 2010

Tuesday evening I met my photo group down town for a session of night photography. I'm not very happy with the results. Also I do need to invest in a good tripod, the ancient one that I was using wasn't very stable.
I have to choose 10 photos to bring to class next week. Here are a few.









way outnumbered  – (March 25, 2010 at 2:11 PM)  

These are fabulous!! Your vision is just incredible!

solveig  – (March 25, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

Thank you so much :D
It will be fun to see everyone's photos next week and see all the different visions of the same things :)

Cheryl Kohan  – (March 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM)  

I love them all, especially the 2nd and 4th. The perspective that you've captured is wonderful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP