Day 71

I went to see my friend Linda today and her sweet little Alan. He is just adorable!
I just wish I was better at taking baby photos. I have read a little about the setups, I will have to get better at lighting and I will need a portable heater, and some props. They say the best time is in the first 2 weeks. Oh well, maybe I will be good enough by the time the next baby in the group arrives ;)

Linda gave me the permission to post his photo, so everybody say hello to beautiful little Alan!



oh and I finished the little bib

Claire  – (March 12, 2010 at 9:14 PM)  

Lovely baby, nice shot and good work for the little bib, I never finish the one I start ;-)

Anonymous –   – (March 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM)  

súber sædi dædi ;)
flottur útsaumurinn,
-andrea

J.  – (March 12, 2010 at 10:31 PM)  

If you want to send me the original, I have some magic I can work! :)
It's a great shot. Some fake lighting never hurt anybody. LOL ... send it if you like.

Levi  – (March 13, 2010 at 2:18 AM)  

Love, fresh baby. So sweet.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP