Day 90

March 31, 2010

We've had all sorts of weather lately. It is pretty normal for spring time around her. It gets warmer, then colder, then warmer again. One minute the sun is shining, the other it rains as if poured from a bucket.
At least the plants seem to be enjoying it. Today I noticed that my favourite plant is finally in bloom. I'm not sure about the name, my mother in law told me once but I've forgotten. I call them cherry trees, they look very similar, although these don't bear fruit.
After a month or so, these pretty pink flowers will be replaced by dark burgundy leaves.

These photos are for my mom, as she loves these trees as well, and I was actually talking with her on the phone when I took these.







Levi  – (March 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM)  

Beautiful. The almost look like plum blossoms but you say 'no fruit.'

J.  – (April 1, 2010 at 6:34 AM)  

Looks like a dogwood?
Whatever it is, it's gorgeous!

Unknown  – (April 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM)  

Þessi tré voru í fréttunum og það var sagt að þau heita Kirsuberjatré :) Flottar myndir hjá þér skvís.

Anonymous –   – (April 6, 2010 at 11:49 PM)  

Takk ljósið mitt, þetta eru frábærar myndir :)
Love mamma

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP