Day 69

It's been snowing all day. It's crazy, I might as well be in Iceland :)






I just wish spring would hurry up. I was craving some color today so I got myself these lovely pink tulips and I think they might make a good subject for tomorrow's photo as well.

Levi  – (March 10, 2010 at 8:47 PM)  

Still, even though there's snow, those photos are beautiful. I bought red tulips last weekend. They are stunning this time of year.

Lucky7  – (March 10, 2010 at 9:28 PM)  

The first is stunning, great focus, really clean and give a good idea of the day!

Cheryl Kohan  – (March 11, 2010 at 5:03 AM)  

I love all the photos, Solveig. I don't believe I've ever seen a photo of snow in Italy so that's fascinating. I love the tulips, too. And I love your tablecloth, too...very cheery.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP