Day 65

Lots of different photos today.

I started by shooting my new pots from IKEA on the balcony




Then I was playing around, taking self portraits in a small mirror




When the sun was going down, I went for a little walk in the park.
Here are two takes on a bird silhouette with slightly different exposures, trying to capture the beautiful blue sky




Couldn't get a great view of the sunset but the colors were beautiful




I experimented with long exposure and flowing water




And then it was dark and the park was getting creepy so I hurried home

amson  – (March 7, 2010 at 1:32 AM)  

I love your experimentation. The night scene in the park is just wonderful especially with the chairs in the foreground. It makes it feel as if I am really there.

Also love the branch silhouette in sunset. Beautiful!

Claire  – (March 8, 2010 at 8:43 PM)  

Love your selfportrait! You have beautiful blue eyes

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP