Day 83

I've reached another breaking point in the project. I've been so busy lately that I can hardly find time to snap one photo and now I'm a few days behind on uploading.


March 24, 2010

I finally had a little free time this afternoon so I went out to get a few spring photos.













J.  – (March 25, 2010 at 3:15 AM)  

I don't see anything wrong with saving them up and posting when you can. Everybody gets busy!
Love these. The 4th one, with the fence, is my favourite.

solveig  – (March 25, 2010 at 8:38 PM)  

Thanx so much J :)
I'm glad that I haven't given up, I keep on shooting whenever I find the time :D

Cheryl Kohan  – (March 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM)  

Very, very pretty, solveig! Do you know what the yellow blossoms are? I agree with J...nothing wrong with posting when you get a chance.

Anita  – (March 26, 2010 at 7:15 PM)  

I really like the first and third ones - blue and yellow, my favourite colour combination. Very Swedish!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP