Day 1

Here we go, The first photo!
I had a blast on New Years Eve, welcomed 2010 with my beau and some friends up in the mountains. Unfortunately I was too lazy to go out for a walk the 1st of January to capture some nice mountain photos so I had to do with what was at hand.
The first photo is of my friend's white fiberoptic christmas tree, so I guess this photo is a bit more 'christmas' than 'new years eve'.



manual mode
shutter speed 1/21
aperture f4.56
ISO 800
focal length 30mm
no flash
no editing

Claire  – (January 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM)  

hello, thanks for you comment on my blog. It's my 2d year for me. Good luck! I will have a look on your blog too ;-) if you went the english (simple english) version i'm on flickr too:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rafadel/sets/72157623115285436/

Anonymous –   – (January 3, 2010 at 12:16 AM)  

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Yes, it's fine if you'd like to 'follow' me it would be an honour. I'll keep an eye on your blog too. All the best and I hope you enjoy the 365 journey!

Desiree  – (January 3, 2010 at 4:37 AM)  

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Good luck to you too! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP