Day 8

I just love this cute and colorful candy. The old style of the package is just adorable. I bought one of every kind there was in the store for this shoot. Unfortunately I had some problem with the lights again. I taped a sheat of wc paper over two little lamps but it's still not ideal. I feel that I need stronger light.
Anyway I was in a bit of a hurry. I wanted to play a bit with the colors in photoshop, maybe soften them, make the colors more pastel, or maybe make the photo look more old style, but I don't have the time now, maybe over the weekend.



A M B  – (January 9, 2010 at 12:30 AM)  

Il tuo blog e' una delle cose piu' torinesi che abbia trovato online -- ed e' curioso che sia opera di un'Islandese...

Complimenti.

Unknown  – (January 9, 2010 at 4:12 AM)  

beautiful colors. i'd have so much fun with these too.
the last one is my favorite shot :) <3

Langleyt  – (January 9, 2010 at 3:23 PM)  

The tones on this are really nice, I love how the whole frame is filled! Excellent set of photos!

Unknown  – (January 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM)  

I like the three versions - landscape, portrait and the diagonal with DOF - to compare. It's the geometry of the later that stands out for me.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP