Torino by night

My boyfriend was looking through today´s photos and he really wanted me to post his favorite shot of the day. This is a lightpost decorated for the holidays, in piazza San Carlo, center of Torino, taken at dusk. This is for you Luca.

Kara N  – (January 7, 2010 at 1:14 AM)  

Really gorgeous colors! Great shot.

Unknown  – (January 7, 2010 at 3:22 AM)  

oohh, i love this!! you captured the colors so well! nice shot!

Florence Lee  – (January 7, 2010 at 7:24 AM)  

Wonderful photo, as others mentioned the colours are fantastic! I just learned about photographing lights at dusk too, the colours are so much more vibrant than when they are against a black sky. Your boyfriend has good taste :)

solveig  – (January 7, 2010 at 11:32 AM)  

Thanx girls :D I love this project, I´m learning so much already!

Unknown  – (January 10, 2010 at 3:50 AM)  

a wonderful light, well captured.

Anonymous –   – (January 10, 2010 at 11:17 AM)  

Wonderful colours, I like the way they are reflected on the wire surround.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP