Day 23

Today I got a belated birthday gift from Luca. Photoshop CS4 AND Lightroom!! OMG I'm soo excited :D I don't know where to begin, there's so much to learn.

I also got a package with the mail today, it was the lightscoop that I ordered 2-3 weeks ago. If you haven't heard about it, lightscoop is a little mirror that redirects the camera’s pop-up flash to a ceiling or wall. I still don't have an external flash and I thought that the lighscoop could be useful for indoor candid shots, when there is not enough light and everybody has to stay really still not to get blurry.


1.8|f4.56|iso 200|35mm|shot in lighbox|background made whiter in photoshop

Unknown  – (January 23, 2010 at 7:50 PM)  

what amazing gifts! :D you're going to have so much fun with all that!! <3

Anita  – (January 23, 2010 at 8:14 PM)  

Oh you lucky lucky girl!!! Please tell my husband about this - its my birthday next week!

amson  – (January 23, 2010 at 10:25 PM)  

How lucky!!! What wonderful presents. One day I want to go to CS4. I'll have to check out the lightscoop as it looks really useful.

Unknown  – (January 23, 2010 at 11:26 PM)  

let us know how you like it. it looks like a great thing!

Unknown  – (January 24, 2010 at 12:14 AM)  

Excellent!! Congratulations. And a lightscoop - I'm going to have to check that out too.

Anonymous –   – (January 24, 2010 at 2:52 AM)  

wow, you have a lot of power with Lightroom and CS4...Nice!

way outnumbered  – (January 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM)  

I'm jealous!!! All that software....! Have fun and I can't wait to see what you can create with your fabulous shots with that extra oomph of creative power:)

janjan0000  – (January 29, 2010 at 6:58 PM)  

Have you tried out the lightscoop yet? I've been looking at it.
I am so not flash friendly. LOL! Seriously, I need help :)

solveig  – (February 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM)  

I have tried it out a little and I must say it works really well for indoor/evening shots. I will try to post some photos soon :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP