Day 26

I really must start taking photos earlier in the day. Tonight I found myself again at 10pm without a photo :(
We went out for a late dinner so I took a few photos of Luca outside the restaurant (he was still working as you can see :) and a couple from inside the car. It started snowing a few hours ago, everything is white and pretty now, we'll see how it looks like in the morning.


Anita  – (January 27, 2010 at 2:27 AM)  

I'm jealous! I want snow! poor Luca - I hope you didn't make him stand there too long!

Florence Lee  – (January 27, 2010 at 9:05 AM)  

Love the photo of Luca - the yellow in the sky and buildings make a great background! Did you have it on a fairly long shutter speed for the snow to streak or was it just snowing very hard?

solveig  – (January 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM)  

hehe yeah poor guy I made him stand under the snow while I was in cover of the building :D
But he's a good sport and I only made him stand there for a couple of minutes ;)
It was snowing pretty hard so I didn't need a very long shutter spead, plus he's standing under a streetlight so I got lots of light.

Anonymous –   – (January 27, 2010 at 11:58 AM)  

bella ;)
flott hjá þér sæta, hlakka til að hitta þig á morgun, kannski á eftir ;)
-andrea döggz

Anonymous –   – (January 27, 2010 at 9:22 PM)  

I love that wet window photo, very atmospheric. Wish we had some snow here too, but it has all gone and we are unlikely to get more.

J.  – (January 27, 2010 at 9:45 PM)  

These are great!
The shot of Luca looks like a painting. Love it.

Levi  – (January 28, 2010 at 1:35 AM)  

Tell Luca we say hello.
Love both photos. The windshield/ wet window is great.

Lucky7  – (January 30, 2010 at 1:25 AM)  

The window is perfect! really great focus! you're becoming good even in particular subject!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP