Day 15

So long pretty lights and shiny things!

Yes yes I know, I'm unfashionably late taking down my christmas light. It's just that January is so gray and boring that I like to enjoy the pretty colored lights a little longer. As a rule I leave them up until the next little happy point after christmas, which is my birthday. Now it's only 2 days away so it's time to get everything packed down and the place cleaned up.
Until next year my little friends.


1/15|f5.66|iso 100|55mm

1/8|f9.11|iso 100|44mm

1/4|f5.66|iso 100|35mm

These still life, macro shots might start to get a bit boring, but with the bad weather and short days plus not having any cute babies or pets around, I must find something around the house to shoot. At least I'm getting a lot of practise in this area :)

Unknown  – (January 15, 2010 at 7:07 PM)  

we are always late in taking down our Christmas stuff too...cant seem to part with them :)
such pretty lights...lovely shots :)

Levi  – (January 15, 2010 at 7:49 PM)  

The photos are (so far) never boring. Keep sharing.

Anita  – (January 15, 2010 at 8:28 PM)  

Christmas lights are fun to play with and these are anything but boring. Very imaginative!

amson  – (January 16, 2010 at 12:30 AM)  

I still have our tree up but it comes down tomorrow. Love the closeup photos!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP