Day 24

Went to visit Luca's grandparents today. They live in the countryside so I could finally get some snow pictures. I walked around the garden trying to catch some nice shots of the frozen branches but it was so cold that my camera gave up after 10 minutes. I'm not so crazy about today's photo but I'm too tired to try to fix them so here we go.






And a big 'Salute' for Luca's grandparents that celebrated 60 years of matrimony!

Anita  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:16 AM)  

Great snow pictures - fantastic atmosphere in the first one.

Unknown  – (January 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

I think they're beautiful shots and I agree with Anita about the excellent atmosphere in the first one. Well done.

Levi  – (January 25, 2010 at 7:20 PM)  

Were the drinks post snow photos or pre-photos? I love the snow covered evergreens.

amson  – (January 26, 2010 at 1:47 AM)  

I think these winter photos are absolutely stunnning. The ice on the trees is wonderfully captured.

Unknown  – (January 26, 2010 at 4:55 AM)  

oh, such beautiful winter photos!! i especially love the 2nd and 3rd! lovely work once again :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP