Day 11

Today I really had a problem finding the time to take photos. But as I was driving to work this afternoon, I was passing piazza Statuto and the sun was going down. I really love the color and style of these old buildings around the square and the reflection of the sun caught my eye.
I find it a bit hard to take good photos of buildings, there are always some street signs or cars in my way, or they end up lookin cut in half.
It's 5 to midnight so these are todays photos.



Driftwood and Pumpkin  – (January 12, 2010 at 2:57 PM)  

These are beautiful. I had trouble finding time yesterday. It was the first time I struggled and the first time I was not happy with my picture for 365. Thanks for being so inspiring!

Cindy Knull  – (January 12, 2010 at 3:23 PM)  

The lighting on the first image is beautiful.

Anonymous –   – (January 12, 2010 at 3:25 PM)  

Beautiful photos--buildings are difficult to shoot. I too got my photo for the day taken/posted very late in the evening. But we made it right? Good luck today!
Geneil

solveig  – (January 12, 2010 at 5:10 PM)  

Thank you all for the kind words! With the 365project we must try to remember that it´s the efford that counts. Whipping out that camera every day and publishing a photo online even when we don´t think it´s super great. I think it really will be worth it in the long run :D

Andrea  – (January 12, 2010 at 5:50 PM)  

fallegt hjá þér sæta ;) luca getur kennt þér og svo þú mér ;) híhí, hlakka til að hitta þig á skíðum ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP