Day 21

I´ve had enough of this fog. Everything is grey, I need some color in my life.

Unfortunately I couldn´t open photoshop on my laptop today so it isn´t quite as I had imagined. Tomorrow I will try again with a new update and play a little with selective coloring.

Anita  – (January 22, 2010 at 2:17 AM)  

But you get such great atmosphere with fog! Send some over to me! Very lonely image.

amson  – (January 22, 2010 at 3:17 AM)  

Nothing like a touch of red to brighten your day. I hope you are feeling better today.

Lance C  – (January 22, 2010 at 6:56 AM)  

Very nice shot, I am so sorry to hear about your grampa. It is hard losing someone.

Florence Lee  – (January 22, 2010 at 7:42 AM)  

Wonderful self-portrait! The fog fits the mood perfectly, there's a serene and lonely feel to do the photo. The trees fading away in the fog is lovely...

Unknown  – (January 22, 2010 at 7:02 PM)  

this is beautiful! love the pop of red from your purse! and i wish i had a location like this close by...the atmosphere is fantastic:) <3 lovely!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP