Day 19

I had some very sad news today.
I didn´t really feel like taking photos, I didn´t want to post a photo of just anything, not today. So I wasn´t going to post anything today. Then I was driving home late this evening, it was very cold and dark outside but the church of San Giovanni Bosco seemed so warm and light and inviting. That´s what I want to remember.

Anita  – (January 20, 2010 at 1:03 AM)  

I'm sorry you had bad news. The church looks lovely - such a pretty rosy colour.

Levi  – (January 20, 2010 at 1:08 AM)  

Sorry to read about your sadness.

amson  – (January 20, 2010 at 3:38 AM)  

I am so sorry for your sad news. Take care.

way outnumbered  – (January 20, 2010 at 3:12 PM)  

Your architecture pics are lovely...

Kristen H  – (January 20, 2010 at 8:07 PM)  

Sorry you had a bad day, I hope things are looking much better today..

Take care.

solveig  – (January 20, 2010 at 8:15 PM)  

Thank you all so very much for the kind words!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP