Day 14

It has been raining all day, so no opportunity for outdoors photos. So this afternoon I made a homemade lightbox from a cardboard box and cooking paper, very simple. It turned out great and for the last hour I have been shooting every little thing I could find, little figureens, jewelry and small stuffed animals. I like how these little smurfs turned out. I have a little lamp on the right and from far above but I think that I need another lamp on the left to get more light and eliminate the shadow on the left.


1/8|f5.66|iso 400|55m

Cindy Knull  – (January 14, 2010 at 8:56 PM)  

I sort of like the little hint of shadow..it makes it real..emotional somehow. Nice job!

Lucky7  – (January 14, 2010 at 9:26 PM)  

cool the first! yes the lite shadow is good, make the ambient!

~Susie~  – (January 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM)  

I like the shadow! Great photos!

Unknown  – (January 14, 2010 at 11:15 PM)  

you've captured their personality -- great!

Anita  – (January 14, 2010 at 11:22 PM)  

I'd love to know how you made your light box. Cute pictures!

Levi  – (January 15, 2010 at 1:45 AM)  

Very cute. Smurfs and a light box. I have to educate myself.

Florence Lee  – (January 15, 2010 at 7:54 AM)  

Love the smurf in the second photo! It rains a lot in Vancouver so I understand how you feel with regards to indoor shooting... ;)

Unknown  – (January 15, 2010 at 7:08 PM)  

i think the lighting is perfect...so cute!! love the Smurfs!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP