Just another cloudy day

The weather continues to be cloudy and gray and there is very little that sparks my interest to shoot outdoors.
I wanted some fresh vegetables so early this afternoon I grabbed the camera and headed for the outside market 10 minutes from my house, hoping to catch some nice colorful shots of the fruit and vegetables. I wasn´t very happy with the result but I´ll throw up a couple for my own educational purpose.





The following photos aren´t part of the 365project either but only to document how dull the city looks in January.



Anonymous –   – (January 7, 2010 at 10:33 PM)  

I really like the vegetable photos, fabulous colours

solveig  – (January 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM)  

Thank you so much! The vendor at the stall asked to see the photos if they turned out good. I´m thinking about printing out those 2 for him.

A M B  – (January 8, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

Don't say Turin is dull and dreary in January -- you'd see it in November ;-)

There's a quality in this light -- you'll find out, I hope (but maybe it's just I was born and raised here, so it's part of my worldview...)

[My real blog is elsewhere, don't go to the Google one, which is empty]

www.montag.it/theratrace

solveig  – (January 9, 2010 at 11:37 AM)  

You are right FWS, I must try to find the quaily of the light, but I am just starting to get a little depressed by the grey sky, but soon the sun will come out :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP