Day 13

For the last 12 days I haven't posted a single portrait, when I think about it, I don't think there is even a person in any of the photos so far. I find it a little hard photographing people, it still takes me a little while finding the right settings, then the background isn't right or the light. Then they want to see the photo immediately, it stresses me out a little, but it's something I have to work on.

I also had this idea to do a self portrait about once a month. I'm going to buy a good tripod soon and a remote, that might make it easier.
Anyway, to the point, today I post a semi self portrait, it's just my eyes hehe. It's not the best of photos as I took it in my car (while waiting on red light), but I like it. The colors are a little off but I opened the little mirror over the driver's seat to get a little light.


1/10|f5.66|iso 800|53mm

Levi  – (January 13, 2010 at 8:33 PM)  

I like the shot. Flawless skin too. I'm envious.

~Susie~  – (January 13, 2010 at 9:02 PM)  

This is a lovely self-portrait!! Well done!

amson  – (January 13, 2010 at 10:19 PM)  

Great idea to take a portrait once a month and I love the perspective on this one. I also have trouble taking photos of people and am much happier photographing plants and animals.

Lucky7  – (January 13, 2010 at 10:22 PM)  

good the shot! it give the idea of quick and not thinkin' too much! next time full face!

way outnumbered  – (January 14, 2010 at 2:25 AM)  

Oh My Goodness!! Your perspective on your surroundings is Incredible:) I love your Day 7 shots. Thanks for the great comments on my blog, I'll definitely be following yours...fabulous self portrait too! I have yet to give that a try~

Adam Bindslev  – (January 14, 2010 at 4:01 PM)  

As I also posted on your Flickr-account, really love this picture. Think you are able to convey a feeling more than anything else.

Where do you prefer comments - here or on Flickr?

solveig  – (January 14, 2010 at 9:04 PM)  

Thank you very very much (way outnumbered and Adam)!

I really appreciate the nice comments, it really helps me to keep motivated :)
Either on Flickr or the blog, wherever you prefer :)

Anonymous –   – (January 15, 2010 at 12:31 PM)  

I love this. Self-portraits are hard for me to do. A partial sp might be a way to get started.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP