Day 29

Another busy day in Iceland. Took some photos out of the car while I was driving with my sister to and from Reykjavík and the hometown of my grandparents.
I always find the sky here in Iceland so interesting, it is always changing. The first 2 photos show how it was looking at lunchtime over my house :)





Lucky7  – (January 30, 2010 at 1:27 AM)  

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkey!!!! It's Iceland! You are good, but Iceland gives a lot of help! Anyway perfect focus, I love the brightness! Solveig, you really impress me! Third photo has really something, a kind of loneliness....

Lucky7  – (January 30, 2010 at 1:29 AM)  

Hey great photographer... Know you are busy, but talking about loneliness I think you can give me a call??? pleaseeeeeeee....

~Susie~  – (January 30, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

Lovely landscape!! You did great with these!

Claire  – (January 30, 2010 at 9:47 AM)  

Great shot! I was thinking that there is a lot of snow in Iceland in winter??? No?

Anita  – (January 30, 2010 at 3:04 PM)  

What super skies and light! And I am with Claire - where is the snow????

way outnumbered  – (January 30, 2010 at 8:57 PM)  

Beautiful and Breathtaking...as always...love your eye for composure...great sky certainly helps too!

Lisa  – (January 31, 2010 at 3:41 PM)  

Stunning shots. I just checked out your blog, love your stuff!

Cheryl Kohan  – (January 31, 2010 at 5:09 PM)  

Excellent photography! I just love shots the the sky at different times of the day and during all sorts of weather conditions. Mother Nature is priceless.

amson  – (February 1, 2010 at 5:25 AM)  

The sky is definitely beautiful. How wonderful for you to travel home for a while!

Florence Lee  – (February 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM)  

Wow, Iceland is a breathtaking place! I love the gorgeous colours of the sky and the last photo of the sunset.

solveig  – (February 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM)  

Thank you all so much for the nice comments :D Yeah that's rigth, there isn't much snow right now, at least not on the south-west corner where the winters are milder. The temp has been around freezing point so the snow has been coming and going. It has actually been colder here in north Italy :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP