Day 22

Yesterday I was complaining about needing some colors around me. Well today I decided to do something to lift my spirits. I went to the local florist this afternoon. The selection wasn´t that great but I saw some beautiful pink roses that I liked. We have been invited to dinner with Luca´s cousin tonight so I decided to buy a beautiful pink bouquet for the hostess. And I would have some nice flowers to photograph. I really wanted them for myself...but oh well, I bought a little sunflower to put on the kitchen table.

I still don´t have photoshop, I need my computer wiz to set it up for me. I had this idea to make a collage with the flower shots and then I remembered Picasa! It´s great for little touch-ups and for making ... tada a collage! Plus it´s totally Free!



Kristen H  – (January 22, 2010 at 8:54 PM)  

Very pretty!! I hope you are feeling a little better today, enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous –   – (January 22, 2010 at 9:17 PM)  

úú, flott ;)
litir geta gert svo mikið meira en að vera bara litir ;)
skemmtu þér vel í veislunni ;)
-andrea

Levi  – (January 23, 2010 at 1:08 AM)  

Beautiful! One can't really go wrong with flowers for any occasion. A perk up, a hostess gift, a photo. Perfection.

Anita  – (January 23, 2010 at 2:05 AM)  

Lovely pink roses and sunflowers always lift your spirits. The hostess will be thrilled with the bouquet.

Florence Lee  – (January 23, 2010 at 6:18 AM)  

The flowers are wonderful!!! Just what was needed to help lift the spirits :)

Thanks for sharing the info about Picasa, I was admiring some collages and wondering how I would put one together - I do have Lightroom/Photoshop but haven't learned how to do them yet.

Anonymous –   – (January 24, 2010 at 2:48 AM)  

oh my. those yellows are gorgeous. definitely needed the color boost!

have fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP