Day 5

As I wasn´t very happy with any of the photos today, I decided to play a little with photoshop. I have hardly ever used photoshop before but I really want to learn more about it. I guess the best way is just to play around a little.
So today´s photo is this red little fella from the market. Fiffed around a little bit to make the background whiter and the colors stronger.

I really must stop being so picky about the photos though, I´m not getting anything else done.



shutter speed 1/6
aperture f6.44
ISO 400
focal length 49mm
edited in photoshop

Kara N  – (January 6, 2010 at 1:41 AM)  

I love this picture - very bright color!

Anonymous –   – (January 6, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

This is great, the colours are just right. I'm all for playing around on photoshop, I love that you can change the whole mood or focus of a photo. I've probably learnt as much about colour and lighting from doing that as I have out with my camera.

Nic x

Jenny  – (January 6, 2010 at 3:48 PM)  

Dont be discouraged, no one learned without making mistakes. What matters is that you are trying. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for following my blog.

Anonymous –   – (January 7, 2010 at 5:15 AM)  

I just love the colors of this. They are so good I can almost taste the tomato!

Florence Lee  – (January 7, 2010 at 7:25 AM)  

I'm just starting out with Photoshop too, and there is so much to learn! I already use Adobe Lightroom so I'm trying to figure out how to integrate both in my workflow... hope you can share some Photoshop tips if you find good ones!

solveig  – (January 7, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

Thanx for all the comments. Photoshop is fantastic, I still don´t know all the functions so I need to play around for a long time before getting the results I want. I already have one tip though, from my own experience, for other beginners: make a note of the changes you make on a photo while you are learning, or it might be difficult to duplicate the results later on!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP