Day 6

Finally the sun came out, and it's a holiday here in Italy. I took a long walk this afternoon, from my house, along the river Po and all the way down town. The original idea was to get a shot of the 'befana' because it's the 6th of January, but I didn't see a single witch all day. I don't know where they were hiding. Probably the befana had already filled the childrens' stockings and was on her way back home.
The city center was crowded, the sales must have started today. I had a quick apperitivo and hurried home, I hate crowds.

I have been wanting to try converting a photo in B&W and I thought this beautiful car I spottted today would do nicely.



shutter speed 1/49
aperture f4.97
ISO 200
focal lenght 39mm
converted to b&w in photoshop

Lucky7  – (January 6, 2010 at 9:21 PM)  

IMG ! I really love this photo! perfect!

Unknown  – (January 7, 2010 at 12:34 AM)  

Great picture - I want that car!

Obiwanhavanese  – (January 13, 2010 at 1:30 AM)  

Nice capture, good luck with your project.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP